The time has come for some water splashing, back floating, sun bathing fun for home enjoyment. To achieve this desire it is time to purchase your very own pool. This guide has been developed and researched to help alleviate some of the stress that can be found while shopping for the best above ground pools to best suit your individual needs.
Often times people ask what the primary difference or differences are between the above ground pool over that of of an in-ground models. The following list are just some of the many deciding factors previous customers have stated help them determine the purchase and use of the above ground pool over the in-ground.
- Movability – If one does not own the land in which they live it is obvious that should they move the option of moving the pool with them is potentially huge.
- Living Status – Often those that are only renters have clauses in their leases that prevents making changes to the interior or exterior.
- Price – Above ground pools are drastically less expensive than the in-ground pool.
- Insurance – Additional increase in insurance premium often pop up with the permanent addition for the in-ground pool that are not an issue when going with the above ground models.
- Construction – Above ground pools do not require additional construction that also affects the home structure, such as having to run additional water piping.
- Time – Above ground pools can set up and used quickly whereas the in-ground types take planning, construction, and setting times, to name a few time constraints, before the ability to use.
Any and all purchases always seem to have items that one might need to consider when shopping. The best above ground pools that catch one’s eye is no different. Below is a list containing some of the primary considerations previous customers had shown most affected the pool the bought.
- Price the budget can afford
- Size of the pool in comparison to those to utilize the pool
- Dimensions and shape
- Durability and longevity
- Assembly requirements
- Space available for set up
Dimensions: 18 feet by 52 inches
Frame: Rust resistant, galvanized, and powder-coated
Filtration and Sanitation: sand and salt, Saltwater Chlorine Generator, 110 – 120 volt with GFCI 1600 Gallon Sand Filter Pump System
Liners: three-ply liners by Super Tough
Included additional items: Pool Cover, Ladder, Skimmer, Ground Cloth, DVD, Volleyball Game, and Deluxe Maintenance Kit
Dimensions: 12 foot by 30 inches
Frame: metal that is rust resistant, PVC, and polyester
Filtration Type: Filter Cartridge and 330 Gallon Filter Pump
Liners Specs: three-ply
Included additional items: DVD, PVC repair patch kit, flow control drain valve
Dimensions: 12 foot by 52 inches
Frame: steel wall, foundation system is corrosion-free
Filtration Type: none
Liners Specs: traditional liner with overlap lining
Included additional items: Skimmer that has a wide mouth
Dimensions: 41 feet by 21 feet by 52 inches
Filtration Type: sand
Included additional items: Ladder, Skimmer, One horsepower pump
Dimensions: 7 foot by 10 foot by 45 inches
Frame: galvanized, zinc coated steel
Filtration Type: 18 gpm
Liners Specs: five layer vinyl
Included additional items: Floor sheet, Vinyl cover, lockable steel ladder, 5.5 kw heater, 2500 gph filter pump, and repair kit
Dimensions: 24 feet by 12 feet by 52 inch
Frame: multi-layer galvanized steel
Filtration Type: sand
Liners Specs: twenty gauge
Included additional items: Wide mouth skimmer, ladder, installation video
If you are looking for the best above ground pool than you will need some cool pool accessories. The best pool fun and games will help to increase the enjoyment of the many hours of water adventures you will be having. Here we have highlighted some new pool ideas.
Table tennis comes in a whole new design and direction. The floating pool variety is the latest in water based fun and games. Even better is this unit has the ability to also go poolside or even hit the table top making it ultra versatile.
Crafted in a manner that is easy to transport that even includes equipment storage under the top surface so you’ll never lose the pieces. Set includes, at delivery, two paddles that are oversized, the uprights and net, plus three ping pong balls that rank regulation standards.
Inflatables have become so much more than the flat lounge raft and little arm floaties. Now the options are somewhat limitless in design. This floating hockey game is proof of the newest designs to hit the market.
Fast and easy set-up will aid have all those that enter the pool able to start a game in the blink of an eye. One of the even better aspects of this game is the ability to take it out of the pool to continue game play as well. At delivery this package will include the hockey game, one puck, two pushers, and one repair patch. All that is missing are the players.
The inflatable volleyball game set is yet another option to bring fun, cheers, and excitement to the pool. Kit comes with the inflatable net unit, inflatable ball, pole bases that can become anchors, and even a repair kit all for less than $12.